ant-dev mailing list archives

From Phil Weighill Smith <phil.weighill-sm...@volantis.com>
Subject Re: project dependencies
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2006 22:48:53 GMT
Ted, this is something that should be addressed to the user list, not
the developer list. However, short answer: no. But remember that you can
call the ant build script anything you like. You could have a main
"build.xml" that invokes targets in or imports (as appropriate) the two
other build scripts, e.g. project.xml and third-party.xml.

Phil :n)