ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r354209 - in /ant/core/trunk: CONTRIBUTORS WHATSNEW contributors.xml docs/manual/running.html src/script/ant.bat
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2005 05:02:30 GMT
On Mon, 05 Dec 2005, Antoine Levy-Lambert <antoine@gmx.de> wrote:

> Does anybody know why CONTRIBUTORS is binary ?

The svn:mime-type property explicitly says application/octet-stream.

I vaguely recall that we had problems with different editors
destroying the encoding of the file (a bunch of international
characters in there).  That's why we marked it up as binary in CVS and
the current properties will be the result of the CVS->svn migration.

Stefan