ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r357910 - /ant/antlibs/dotnet/trunk/src/etc/testcases/nant.xml
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2005 05:08:43 GMT
On Tue, 20 Dec 2005, <bodewig@apache.org> wrote:

> for reasons I don't understand I get exceptions from Ant (task
> property is unknown) if I change the default namespace in some tasks
> and use import in the same build file

I need to sit down and create a simplified testcase for this, but in a
nutshell this is what happens.

I have a build file like this

<project xmlns:dn="antlib:org.apache.ant.dotnet">
  <import file="...."/>
  <target name="...">
    <nant xmlns="antlib:org.apache.ant.dotnet">
    </nant>
  </target>
</project>

and the imported file starts with a <property> task.  When I run this,
Ant complains that <property> wasn't defined.  If I change the <nant>
task to not declare a new default namespace but use <dn:nant> instead,
everything works.

Stefan