ant-dev mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <ddevie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mystery failures with [prj name].[target] in depends list.
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2005 23:46:07 GMT
> I conclude that you can only use the "fully qualified" target naming
> scheme to when distinguishing ambiguity is required.  Does anyone else
> think this is a bug?   Thanks in advance.

Right. You can only use <imported>.target when the importer
'overrides' the target in question. Others have complained about it,
and the HEAD now always exposes the imported targets using the
<imported>.target syntax, whether overriden or not.

You'll have to wait for Ant 1.7 though, or compile your own from SVN's
trunk. --DD