ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Antoine Levy-Lambert" <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: svn commit: r358117 - /ant/core/trunk/src/testcases/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/TraXLiaisonTest.java
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2005 08:13:51 GMT
Hello,

I would be inclined to revert the changes in FileUtils.toURI
where we are using URI.toASCIIString(). Since the new encoding and
decoding routines do the right thing to encode non ASCII characters,
we should be on the safe side.

@Jesse : thoughts ?

Cheers,

Antoine
> --- Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht ---
> Von: Stefan Bodewig <bodewig@apache.org>
> An: dev@ant.apache.org
> Betreff: Re: svn commit: r358117 -

/ant/core/trunk/src/testcases/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/TraXLiaisonTest.java