ant-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ant Wiki] Trivial Update of "AntOddities" by StewartStremler
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2005 20:10:25 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Ant Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by StewartStremler:
http://wiki.apache.org/ant/AntOddities

The comment on the change is:
Fixed a couple of spelling errors.

  }}}

  Important is the question mark in the match clause (.*?), so we´ve got minimal pattern
matching. Otherwise all
- between the first debug-start mark and the very last debug-end will be selected. And therefore
we will loose important code segements :-) The flag "s" is responsible that we will get the
whole file at once and the "g" that we catch all debug-statements.
+ between the first debug-start mark and the very last debug-end will be selected. And therefore
we will lose important code segments :-) The flag "s" is responsible that we will get the
whole file at once and the "g" that we catch all debug-statements.

  After running that command we´ll get that:
  {{{