ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jeffrey E Care <ca...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Guidelines for executing delegate tasks?
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2005 03:47:13 GMT
The more I think about it the more I'm convinced that the best way to
address this problem is to change the thread/task registration to be a
stack rather than the current single value implementation. This would
safely handle any rogue usage of "perform" where "execute" would be
preferred, while maintaining the current behavior.

Any thoughts?
--
Jeffrey E. Care (carej@us.ibm.com)
WebSphere v7 Release Engineer