ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jose Alberto Fernandez" <jalbe...@cellectivity.com>
Subject RE: Importing and caching build files from a URL
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2005 15:27:11 GMT
We could add some macro task that copies the resources into a cache directory and then applies
the <import> from there.

What this would mean is that all the "relative" stuff will be relative to the cache location.
Something like:

<fetchimport cache=dir>
  <resource href="http:...."/>
</fetchimport>

The macro will use <get> to put it in the cache and then use import on the content of
the cache.

Would that make sense you think?

Jose Alberto