ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r349633 - in /ant/core/trunk: docs/manual/CoreTypes/ src/etc/testcases/types/resources/ src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/types/ src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/types/resources/ src/testcases/org/apache/tools/ant/types/resources/
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2005 04:57:38 GMT
On Tue, 29 Nov 2005, Dominique Devienne <ddevienne@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Stefan. I see this changes when you add new files. I recently
> added ManifestClassPath, and I probably didn't do the same thing,
> which would explain why the commit message had a blank line in
> between each line.

which also likely means the class has cariage returns in it and svn
thinks it's a binary.  Fixed.

> What do I need to do to fix it?

You need to enable auto-props in ~/.subversion/config and add a
lengthy list of patterns for files that should always be treated as
text files when you add them.

See <http://www.apache.org/dev/version-control.txt> and
<http://www.apache.org/dev/svn-eol-style.txt>.

Stefan