ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: AntUnit
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2005 05:12:22 GMT
On Mon, 7 Nov 2005, Matt Benson <> wrote:

> The current version of AntUnit probably has 80% or
> better of the total test functionality.  I think our
> tests rely less and less on log messages and more on
> results, etc.  Log contents are probably the biggest
> thing missing from au...

Take a second look 8-)

<au:logContains> and <au:logDoesntContain> are there and work.  What
doesn't work right now is capturing System.err/.out reliably because
of the bug in Ant's core Jeffrey talked about (Ant losing track of the
currently executing task because Definer uses perform instead of

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message