ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Lilianne E. Blaze" <lilianne_bl...@tlen.pl>
Subject Re: Pack200?
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2005 23:29:19 GMT
Hello,

Greg Winton wrote:
> I found this link...
>
> https://java-pack200-ant-task.dev.java.net/
>
> I didn't look any further, but perhaps this is what you are looking for?
>
> Greg

To be honest, it seems pretty rudimentary.

I'm working on my own version, with support for <fileset>s, checking
dates to avoid repacking unmodified files and support for defaults
provided by properties. So far it's working correctly used in two of my
projects, I just need a couple of days to do more tests and polish the
code. Would it be a welcome addition to Ant? I'd prefer to finish and
contribute it than to make it into a separate project.

Greetings, Lilianne E. Blaze