ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Global reply (Re: [VOTE-REPOST] Promote the Antunit Antlib out of the sandbox)
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2005 22:36:23 GMT
Good evening,

I am copying DD's votes. - no imagination.

I answer late to this vote because I wanted to download the source code
of the antlibs first.

Stefan, this is a lot of work (as always) including documentation ... :-)

Concerning svn :
I am concerned that ant tasks which wrap around command line tools are
sometimes victim of arbitrary changes of command line switches or of
output format on standard out.
Like CVS which changed the output format for dates in the latest releases.
What would be cool would be a pure Java SVN client, which would be part
of the svn project, and around which we could wrap the tasks.

Cheers,
Antoine