ant-dev mailing list archives

From Dale Anson <dan...@grafidog.com>
Subject Re: XmlProperty
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2005 16:44:44 GMT
I'm not up on the code, but I like the concept, and I like the idea of
retrofitting existing tasks to use a generic resource rather than
methods for each specific type.  My original question was about having
the XmlProperty task read from a property as well as a file, I've always
wanted similar functionality in the "get" task -- it only writes the
response to a file, when on occassion it would be much handier to write
it to a property so subsequent tasks could act directly on the response.

Dale