ant-dev mailing list archives

From Dale Anson <>
Subject Re: XmlProperty, AntUnit, questions
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2005 15:23:22 GMT

Matt Benson wrote:

>I haven't seen you around the lists for awhile until
>recently, Dale...
Some SPF thing has prevented me from posting to the apache lists for
some time. I finally got around to figuring it out.

>The ongoing resource collection work
>in Ant HEAD seeks to address this exact type of
>situation in a generic way.  The "right" fix,
>therefore, IMO is to modify XmlProperty to accept its
>input from a resource.
Cool.  I'll need to look into resources.

>I hope Stefan makes it clearer (if he's taken it that
>far) how we can integrate antunit into Ant's testing
>to eventually replace junit (my ambitious hope
Mine too.  I've found this approach to unit testing for Ant to
significantly lower the difficulty and complexity of writing tests.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message