ant-dev mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <ddevie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r349633 - in /ant/core/trunk: docs/manual/CoreTypes/ src/etc/testcases/types/resources/ src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/types/ src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/types/resources/ src/testcases/org/apache/tools/ant/types/resources/
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2005 21:47:04 GMT
> Propchange: ant/core/trunk/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/types/resources/JavaResource.java
>    svn:eol-style = native
>
> Propchange: ant/core/trunk/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/types/resources/JavaResource.java
>    svn:executable = *

Hi Stefan. I see this changes when you add new files. I recently added
ManifestClassPath, and I probably didn't do the same thing, which
would explain why the commit message had a blank line in between each
line. What do I need to do to fix it? Since I'm doing SVN stuff from a
different computer, maybe I forgot to redo a config? I vaguely
remember something about that ;-) --DD