ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephen McConnell" <mcconn...@osm.net>
Subject RE: Importing and caching build files from a URL
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2005 16:18:31 GMT

I've been using an extended import task for a while now.  The task basically
takes uris as an argument and resolves these to a local file (using some
behind the scenes caching from multi-host providers, per host layout
schemes, and authentication data).

The key benefits are all about sharing of remotely located templates - which
is very closely tied to sharing of remotely located plugins.

Cheers, Steve,

http://www.dpml.net
mailto:mcconnell@osm.net