ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Antoine Levy-Lambert" <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: svn commit: r349633 - in /ant/core/trunk: docs/manual/CoreTypes/ src/etc/testcases/types/resources/ src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/types/ src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/types/resources/ src/testcases/org/apache/tools/ant/types/resources/
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2005 12:47:01 GMT
> --- Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht ---
> Von: Stefan Bodewig <bodewig@apache.org>
> An: dev@ant.apache.org
> Datum: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 05:57:38 +0100
>
> On Tue, 29 Nov 2005, Dominique Devienne <ddevienne@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi Stefan. I see this changes when you add new files. I recently
> > added ManifestClassPath,

Hello,
ManifestClassPath should encode the classpaths like URIs.
The jar spec from Sun says that classpath elements in Manifests are
relative URLs.
Non Ascii chars must be % encoded.
We would need to extract from FileUtils.toURI() the bit of code which does
the encoding so that we can encode a relative path.
For instance änt (a unlaut n t) is %xx%yynt (see test case).
Cheers,
Antoine