ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Antoine Levy-Lambert" <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Can't bootstrap on JDK 1.2.2
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2005 20:42:59 GMT
Hello Dominique,
I plead guilty for this. I am the one who added this
URLDecoder.decode().
I will add a try catch block, which will generate a warning on JDK 1.4 1.5
Anyway, I do not like the algorithm used where one goes
File -> URI -> File just to check whether class path entries in manifest
refer to a protocol (other than file).
Cheers,
Antoine

Cheers,
Antoine
> --- Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht ---
> Von: Dominique Devienne <ddevienne@gmail.com>
> An: Ant Developers List <dev@ant.apache.org>
> Betreff: Can't bootstrap on JDK 1.2.2
> Datum: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 08:54:05 -0600
>
> I can't get the log for AntClassLoader (for some reason), but the file
> dates from the 10th of this month.
>
> Don't we have a Gump run on JDK 1.2.2?
>
> Not sure how to resolve this. --DD
>
> D:\org_apache\svn\core\trunk>bootstrap
>
> ... Bootstrapping Ant Distribution
> JAVA_HOME=C:\pro\java\jdk1.2.2
> JAVA=C:\pro\java\jdk1.2.2\bin\java
> JAVAC=C:\pro\java\jdk1.2.2\bin\javac

CLASSPATH=C:\pro\java\jdk1.2.2\lib\tools.jar;lib\optional\junit-3.8.1.jar;lib\xercesImpl.jar;lib\xml