ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Tar and resource collections
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2005 18:43:58 GMT
Matt Benson wrote:

>:P

Hello, Matt,

what does :P mean ?

now, I have  built and tested the current HEAD under Windows 2000,
cygwin, JDK 1.5 and I get a lot of errors in the testcases.

Do you also have these errors when you run the tests ?

I get hit a lot by this one :

            throw new BuildException("only file resources are supported");
ZipScanner.java, line 64

I do not understand by which casting magic the srcfile of the ZipFileSet
which seems to be stored as a FileResource has been degraded to a simple
Resource in the processing ?

This is running the ResourceCollectionsTest, in the testzipfileset test
case.

May be I missed the train on that ? Do you have ideas how we will fix this ?

Cheers,

Antoine