ant-dev mailing list archives

From Martijn Kruithof <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r295060 - /ant/core/trunk/build.xml
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2005 15:42:43 GMT
regarding gump build.xml with gen target:

Stefan Bodewig wrote:

> Which gen target?

http://wiki.apache.org/gump/FrequentlyAskedQuestions

*Q: I've got a change I would like to make to the project definition for
a project I'm a committer on...how do I get the change to be made?*

   *

     *A:* The gump cvs repository is open to all ASF committers. Simply
     check it out and commit your changes. It is highly recommended
     that you build the "gen" target first of the provided build.xml in
     order to verify that your changes are syntatically correct. Don't
     be scared... this takes only a minute and only requires that you
     have ant and JDK 1.4. (or ant + xerces + xalan + JDK 1.2 or later).