ant-dev mailing list archives

From Martijn Kruithof <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r295060 - /ant/core/trunk/build.xml
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2005 18:33:20 GMT
jhm@apache.org wrote:

>Author: jhm
>Date: Wed Oct  5 11:07:20 2005
>New Revision: 295060

>Log:
>Prepare for Gump integration (Gumpy needs ALL optional jars). Next step: configure Gump
for overwriting the property "optional.jars.whenmanifestonly".

I prepared an update on gump metadata/project/ant.xml

    <ant target="dist-lite">
      <property name="ant.home" reference="home" project="ant"/>
      <property name="optional.jars.whenmanifestonly" value="create"/>
    </ant>

    <ant target="distribution">
      <property name="chmod.fail" value="false"/>
      <property name="optional.jars.whenmanifestonly" value="create"/>
    </ant>

but I seem to miss the build.xml on which to run the gen target, would
above changes be safe?
(Or Jan have you applied those changes already)