ant-dev mailing list archives

From <Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
Subject AW: [GUMP@vmgump]: Project test-ant-no-xerces (in module ant) failed
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2005 06:40:27 GMT
>    [junit] Testcase:
testResourceSelectorSimple(org.apache.tools.ant.types.selectors.Modified
SelectorTest):	Caused an ERROR
>    [junit] restrict doesn't support the nested "modified" element.
>    [junit]
/x1/gump/public/workspace/ant/src/etc/testcases/types/selectors.xml:266:
restrict doesn't support the nested "modified" element.

In the test buildfile the snippet is
    <restrict>
        <resources>
        </resources>
        <modified selres="true"
xmlns="antlib:org.apache.tools.ant.types.resources.selectors"/>
    </restrict>

The class Restrict [2] has a method add(ResourceSelector s) and
ModifiedSelector [3] implements that. So from the java view
that should work. Maybe the mapping (xmlns...) is not resolved? Maybe a
follower from LibrariesTest?

mmh ... shouldnt there be a file antlib.xml in svn [4] specifying the
mapping between selectornames and classes?
I was sure I had submitted the change [5] at ApacheCon-EU ...

Jan

[1]
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ant/core/trunk/src/etc/testcases/types/s
electors.xml
[2]
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ant/core/trunk/src/main/org/apache/tools
/ant/types/resources/Restrict.java
[3]
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ant/core/trunk/src/main/org/apache/tools
/ant/types/selectors/modifiedselector/ModifiedSelector.java
[4]
[5] http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-dev&m=112184194700490&w=2