ant-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ant Wiki] Update of "EclipseAnt" by MikeOliverAZ
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2005 19:37:56 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Ant Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by MikeOliverAZ:
http://wiki.apache.org/ant/EclipseAnt

The comment on the change is:
I know I would like to see some of the Eclipse Ant guru's add content here.

New page:
""EclipseAnt""

Where Eclipse users can put useful stuff and ask for useful stuff.

What would you like to see here?

1. Eclipase project classpath tools to let the eclipse classpath for a project be used with
the <javac> ant task without having to manually modify the build.xml.