ant-dev mailing list archives

From Yves Martin <yves.mar...@elca.ch>
Subject Re: Task writing: generic type support
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2005 12:10:21 GMT
Antoine Levy-Lambert <antoine@gmx.de> writes:

> Hello Yves,
>
> AFAIK add(DataType) would work. This would map any nested element
> containing a type defined using typedef, which is an instance of DataType.
>
> addDataType(DataType) implies that you are mapping the <datatype/>
> nested element to adding datatypes in your class.

    Hello,

 Thank you for your answer.

 I have also found another issue in my code: my 'typedef' is done in a "child"
 Ant Project... not in the parent Ant Project which uses this type.

 Is there a "standard" way to propagate typedef/taskdef/antlib from a project
 to another project ? Of course, I have access to ClassLoader and anything I
 want...

 Regards,
--
Yves Martin