ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: my local version of <copy> supports filesystem resources now
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2005 19:35:54 GMT
On Wed, 28 Sep 2005, Matt Benson <> wrote:

> :) I had started working on apply but hadn't gotten
> too far.  I'd like to see what you did.

I pretty much doubt that it will work for non-file resources, but at
least it works fine for

<apply executable="ls">
  <path path="${env.PATH}"/>

>> I added a new protected method to Expand for non-file resources,
>> maybe an approach like that will work for other tasks as well.
> I'll have to see it.

I'll commit it right now without specific unit tests or updating the
docs.  At least the existing tests still pass.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message