ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: my local version of <copy> supports filesystem resources now
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2005 03:56:23 GMT
On Tue, 27 Sep 2005, Matt Benson <gudnabrsam@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I'd like to revisit this after your changes are
> committed.

Sure.

I've been in a train again yesterday and finished resource collection
support for subant, apply, xslt and unzip/tar (untar should actually
work for arbitrary resources).  Now I only need to find an hour or so
to rsync my stuff over and start commiting it ,,,

I added a new protected method to Expand for non-file resources, maybe
an approach like that will work for other tasks as well.

Stefan