ant-dev mailing list archives

From Kev Jackson <kevin.jack...@it.fts-vn.com>
Subject Creating antlibs from taskdefs.optional.*
Date Thu, 22 Sep 2005 08:09:20 GMT
Hi all,

I'm interested in the amount of effort it would take to create an antlib
from one of the current optional taskdefs.  For example ccm (Continuus).

I"m using the svn, antunit and dotnet antlibs source as guidance, and it
seems like all that is needed is an antlib.xml file and a target in a
build file to compile just the antlib code and create a jar.  Is it
really that simple?

For ccm, a basic antlib.xml would be similar to...

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!--
 Copyright  2005 The Apache Software Foundation

  Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
  you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
  You may obtain a copy of the License at

  limitations under the License.
-->
<antlib>
  <taskdef
    name="Continuus"
    classname="org.apache.ant.taskdefs.optional.ccm.Continuus"
   />

   <taskdef
     name="CCMCheckin"
     classname="org.apache.ant.taskdefs.optional.ccm.CCMCheckin"
   />

   <taskdef
     name="CCMCheckout"
     classname="org.apache.ant.taskdefs.optional.ccm.CCMCheckout"
   />
</antlib>

Or have I missed something?

Kev