ant-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <ste...@apache.org>
Subject Re: classpath to WEB-INF/lib via resources
Date Fri, 16 Sep 2005 09:54:55 GMT
Matt Benson wrote:
> or you can demand that I quit crying and do the copy
> implementation.  :)

matt, right now I am saving XML graphs to string buffers and reparsing
them as it was the easiest way to get Axis2 and xmlbeans to reliably
integrate. Do you think I can wait for the elegant solution for
resources? There isnt any "wait for changes to Ant" on my project plan,
which already runs for some months past the demo date of October 4:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/*checkout*/deployment/deployment/doc/steve/hpl_implementation.mpp

<copypath> it is, and it works very well. Its also good for working out
exactly what the maven2 libraries stuff is adding to the path.