ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: svn commit: r279275 - in /ant/core/trunk: docs.xml docs/svn.html xdocs/svn.xml
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2005 08:32:02 GMT
Hello,

Anakia folds lines inside the <p> tags with \n.

Other end of lines are folded with \r\n.

Example :

      Development Kit, and JavaServer Pages are trademarks or
      registered trademarks of Sun Microsystems, Inc. UNIX is a
      registered trademark in the United States and other countries,
      exclusively licensed through X/Open Company, Ltd.  Windows,
      WindowsNT, and Win32 are registered trademarks of Microsoft
      Corp. All other product names mentioned herein and throughout
      the entire web site are trademarks of their respective
      owners.</p>
this part of xdocs\legal.xml gets line separated with \n and not \r\n
under Windows.

I added a fixcrlf task invocation in docs.xml for the html files under
windows, because otherwise svn complains about inconsistent line ends.

Of course, I would need to dig this further and see if the XML files
themselves contain wrong line separators (doubt it) or if this is a
velocity/anakia bug or if we are badly using the anakia task.

Cheers,

Antoine