ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <>
Subject Re: Task writing: generic type support
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2005 16:53:16 GMT
Hello Yves,

AFAIK add(DataType) would work. This would map any nested element
containing a type defined using typedef, which is an instance of DataType.

addDataType(DataType) implies that you are mapping the <datatype/>
nested element to adding datatypes in your class.

Yves Martin wrote:

>    Hello,
> I find the 'addTask(Task)' support really interesting for a task - used to
> embed any task in parallel for instance.
> I tried to use 'addDataType(DataType)' in my own task to embed any DataType in
> my task... and it does not seem to work. Have I done a mistake ? Or such a
> method is not supported ?
> Thank you in advance for your help

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: