ant-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Apply task argument issues...
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2005 16:23:33 GMT
--- Nicolas Vervelle <nicolas.vervelle@steria.com>
wrote:
[SNIP]
> - try a <mapper> to add a "+" before your filename,
> set addsourcefile to
> false, and use <targetfile/>

I would expect this to work; however by faking the
target filename incremental builds won't work.  At
present it might be best to subclass apply to achieve
this.

Dev:  We should probably add either a nested mapper or
prepend/append attributes to srcfile and targetfile
elements in apply for future versions of Ant.

-Matt