ant-dev mailing list archives

From p...@webotech.co.uk
Subject Re: ant can't find javac compiler
Date Thu, 22 Sep 2005 14:27:46 GMT
Martin,

I tried changing my $PATH as you suggested but that didn't help. Also, java
and javac are both the same version (1.5.0_02).

I wonder if ant runs it's processes in another shell - one perhaps that
doesn't pick up my personal env variables? Maybe it doesn't even run them in
bash? Could it be that ant tasks are run by a different Linux user which
needs to be set up?

I'm thinking out loud... if that is possible by email!

Paul

Paul Mackinlay (PhD, MEng)
http://www.webotech.co.uk/
paul@webotech.co.uk