ant-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ant Wiki] Update of "NewAntFeaturesInDetail/Ssh" by NickVankleeck
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2005 23:16:30 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Ant Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by NickVankleeck:
http://wiki.apache.org/ant/NewAntFeaturesInDetail/Ssh

  }}}

+ it's likely that your remote machine is not allowing password authentication. You have a
couple of choices.  If you have access to the remote machine's sshd_config file, you may have
the option of setting password authentication to yes. Alternatively, you can try the patch
(I haven't tried it) offered by jcraft. I found it here [http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-dev&m=111959408515300&w=2].

-    you have a couple of choices.  If you have access to the remote machine's sshd_config
file, you can set password authentication to yes.
- Alternatively, you can try the patch (I haven't tried it) offered by jcraft that I found
here [http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-dev&m=111959408515300&w=2]