ant-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ant Wiki] Update of "NewAntFeaturesInDetail/Ssh" by NickVankleeck
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2005 23:09:17 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Ant Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by NickVankleeck:
http://wiki.apache.org/ant/NewAntFeaturesInDetail/Ssh

The comment on the change is:
First timer so apologies in advance...

  Use `knownhosts` if you have a "known hosts" file containing the key of the host you want
to connect to or `trust` if you don't have such a file and want to trust the host anyway.

+ If you receive an exception like this:
+
+ {{{
+     com.jcraft.jsch.JSchException: Auth fail
+ }}}
+
+
+    you have a couple of choices.  If you have access to the remote machine's sshd_config
file, you can set password authentication to yes.
+ Alternatively, you can try the patch (I haven't tried it) offered by jcraft that I found
here [http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-dev&m=111959408515300&w=2]
+