ant-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <ste...@apache.org>
Subject contributors.xml
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2005 10:51:00 GMT
Steve Loughran wrote:

> I will do the deed of moving everything to a UTF8 XML file, if nobody
> disagrees. very simple
>
> <contributors>
> </contributors>
> Splitting out the surnames makes sorting easier though we will end up
> with a slightly broken multi-surname sort.

done, through the miracle of XML spy and some manual fixup. I tried
using MS excel but it wanted XSD descriptions.

No attempt to fix duplicates; there is at least one name that looks like
it could go from oe to &ouml; and there is no
formal declaration of the actual accent encodings themselves, which does
render the doc nominally invalid. I need a URL for the standard XHTML
accents to pull them all in.