ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jack Woehr <...@well.com>
Subject Re: programmatically creating and marshalling antfiles
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2005 02:19:55 GMT
Conor MacNeill wrote:

>jonathan gold wrote:
>

>>are there libraries i've somehow missed in the ant api that allow me to
>>take a Project object i've built programmatically and write it as an
>>antfile to some OutputStream?
>>

>You have not missed anything as there are no libraries in Ant to do
>this. There may be external projects/code that can do this. Ant itself
>really only cares about the xml -> Project model direction.

Sounds like a bugzillable feature request, and a reasonable one.
If it popped up, would any of the committers look at it, or is this
an "entrepreneurial opportunity" :-)?

--
Jack J. Woehr                 # Please change your address book listing
PO Box 51, Golden, CO 80402   # for me to "jax@well.com" for all email.