ant-dev mailing list archives

From <Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
Subject AW: AW: AW: commons dev list CVS component
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2005 08:26:27 GMT
We dont have any scenarios for the 1.7-release and AntLibs. AntLibs are brand new (for the
AntCore).
But I think we tend to split the current codebase into AntLibs, so we wont do the opposite
for svn.

What we do internally doesnt met (so much).
The user (users who use Ant or writing against Ants API) shouldnt be forced to do any. The
download
the bin-distro and that´s all. All core/optional tasks work as before and all jar´s are
in /lib.

Maybe the src-distro would be reorganized. But a "ant build" should resolve that.

Jan