ant-dev mailing list archives

From <Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
Subject AW: commons dev list CVS component
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2005 06:51:24 GMT
IMHO all stuff which relies on an external system (other than JDK or the OS :-) should
be in an AntLib. And scm´s rely on the scm-server.
So a quick view on the core task list gave me:
- CVS: Cvs, CvsChangeLog, CvsVersion, CVSPass, CvsTagDiff
mmh - not more ...

And of course the optional stuff ...

The cvs task could try to load the java component and fall back to the command line client.

Jan