ant-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Subversion migration?
Date Sun, 28 Aug 2005 20:46:06 GMT
On 8/28/05, Jack Woehr <jax@well.com> wrote:
> Conor MacNeill wrote:
>
> >The following link goes through the basics. After that it is all pretty
> >straightforward.
> >
> >http://www.apache.org/dev/version-control.html
> >
> >If you have particular issues, just yell out
> >
> Thanks, Conor. If I read that page correctly, it says something I hadn't
> quite grokked from the list discussion, to wit, you're going to maintain
> *both* CVS and SVN access for a while to the same code body?

Nope, which bit suggests that?

Once migrated to SVN, CVS is currently being kept in a read-only
state, with no changes since the point at which a snapshot was taken
for migration.

This'll all get turned off at the end of the year, but it's been
preferred to have it available in the meantime.

Conor: Any time when you'd like the migration to happen?

Hen