ant-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ant Wiki] Update of "UsingAntWithXSLT2.0AndSaxon" by DanMcCreary
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2005 13:35:08 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Ant Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by DanMcCreary:
http://wiki.apache.org/ant/UsingAntWithXSLT2%2e0AndSaxon

New page:
Using Ant With XSLT 2.0 and Saxon

You will first have to download the Saxon libraries.  I put the files in my C:/Apps/saxon8
folder

I then add the following to a properties file:

-- content of my.properties file --
Saxon8HomeDir=C:/Apps/saxon8
saxon8jar=${Saxon8HomeDir}/saxon8.jar
# used to make sure Saxon gets the right XSLT 2.0 processor
processor=trax
-- end of my.properties file --

Here is an excerpt from my build file

<!-- load the local properties file -->
<property file="my.properties"/>

<!-- a sample task that demonstrates the use of Saxon 8 -->
<target name="XSL using Saxon"
	description="Demonstration of XSL using Saxon">
   <xslt
      in="MyInput.xml"
      out="MyOutput.htm"
      style="MyTransform.xsl"
      classpath="${saxon8jar};${antHome}/lib/ant-trax.jar"
      processor="${processor}" >
   </xslt>
</target>