ant-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: ant-xdocs
Date Sat, 09 Jul 2005 00:07:44 GMT
The Summer of Code projects have already begun, so at this point it
is not possible to sign on with Google to do this project.  If you
are interested in tackling this project anyway, you're in the right
place!  My recommendation is you check out Ant's codebase, try to run
the xdocs build and see where you get with it and then report back here.

     Erik