ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Suresh Kumar Gokarakonda" <Suresh_Gokarako...@infosys.com>
Subject RE: <exec> and stream experts, Gump needs you
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2005 16:14:51 GMT

Hi all,
      One day I decided I will learn ant and browsed through ant's
website . there I registered in this group. From that time I am getting
mails from this id but I hardly understood any one among them. I tried
to read all the mails still its not making sense to me.
      Will anyone please explain what is happening in this group. Even
though I am interested to learn about ant I think I landed up in wrong
place.

Thanks in advance
Suresh.

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt Benson [mailto:gudnabrsam@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2005 9:18 PM
To: Ant Developers List
Subject: Re: <exec> and stream experts, Gump needs you

After my recently-confessed failure to get pipes
working in Ant (Windows' fault I swear) I hardly
consider myself an expert... :) .  With that
disclaimer having been made, I could try to take a
look if I had a ready-made test environment....

-Matt

<http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=112109511300004&r=1&w=2>,
> although
> I'm not sure it carries enough information to pin
> down the problem.
>
> Cheers
>
>         Stefan

> For additional commands, e-mail: