ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject AntUnit and <copy>'s tests
Date Mon, 04 Jul 2005 14:28:38 GMT
Hi,

for those who've not been following the commit mails.  I've ported
most of the copy tasks tests to AntUnit - i.e. without a single piece
of JUnit involved.

The build file is in src/etc/testcases/antunit/copy.xml and in order
to run it, you'd use the antunit-copy target in
src/etc/testcases/antunit.xml (all names relative to AntUnit's trunk).

The only two targets that I haven't been able to port yet assert
messages that get written to System.out - and for a reason I don't see
at first glance this output bypasses the BuildListener that captures
log output - and thus assertLogContains doesn't see it.

Stefan