ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r208741 - in /ant/sandbox/antlibs/antunit/trunk/src/etc/testcases: ./ antunit/ antunit/expected/ antunit/input/
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2005 11:18:26 GMT
On Fri, 01 Jul 2005, <bodewig@apache.org> wrote:

> Port parts of the copy testsuite

The parts I've not ported yet show where AntUnit currently lacks
support for things our JUnit tests can do.  Tests that assert log
statements and tests that assert build failures can't be done right
now.

I plan to address the later by a custom <expectfailure> task container
(much like a specialized <trycatch> task) and the former by a
<capture> task (much like <record> but puts the log into a project
reference) and matching assertions.

Help - as always - is welcome

     Stefan