ant-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanouil Batsis <>
Subject Re: Java Development with Ant
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2005 07:23:50 GMT
Craeg Strong wrote:

> > Although it will only interest a small number of developers, i would
> happily contribute a "ecmascript/javascript with Ant" including JSdoc
> (similar with javadoc) and JSLint (instead of checkstyle) integration,
> unit test etc.
> > Manos
> Yes, Please!
> I am involved  with a large  project that is heavily using AJAX
> technology.  The technology is cool, interactive, slick..... and so
> far totally undocumented and untested.
> I believe your information could really help some of the folks out
> there (like us) who are struggling with this stuff.

Untill i get to actually write a tutorial or something, you may find
sarissa's build.xml [1]  or the whole project usefull (the distribution
does not have build related stuff in it). And since you do AJAX, you
will probably find sarissa usefull as well. Documentation [2] is build
with JSDoc through Ant. Feedback is welcome.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message