ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nils Hartmann <nils.hartm...@teha-systems.de>
Subject Announcement: new external ant tasks "ant4eclipse"
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2005 16:56:20 GMT
Hi,

we've just released the first version of our "ant4eclipse" project that
contains Ant tasks to access configuration files from the Eclipse IDE.

Could you please add a reference to the "External Tools and Tasks" page?
Thanks a lot!

Regards,
Nils

Name: ant4eclipse
configurations from the Eclipse IDE available in Ant buildscripts. The
tasks are aimed to avoid redundancy between Eclipse and Ant
configurations in order to build small but powerful build systems for
the continuous integration process
Compatibility: Ant 1.6.1 and higher
Contact: <a
href="http://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=137377">ant4eclipse user