ant-dev mailing list archives

From <Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
Subject AW: Java Development with Ant
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2005 07:19:36 GMT
Maybe you want to start with the "Hello World with Ant" tutorial [1] from
the manual.
Have heard that the slides should be online. But havent found them yet. But
it would also easier and better to ask Steve directly - especially if you want
to reuse them. :)

The Wiki [2] contains some things which could be interesting for you.

Jan

[1] http://ant.apache.org/manual/tutorial-HelloWorldWithAnt.html
[2] http://wiki.apache.org/ant/AntOddities