ant-dev mailing list archives

From <>
Subject AW: Java Development with Ant
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2005 07:19:36 GMT
Maybe you want to start with the "Hello World with Ant" tutorial [1] from
the manual.
Have heard that the slides should be online. But havent found them yet. But
it would also easier and better to ask Steve directly - especially if you want
to reuse them. :)

The Wiki [2] contains some things which could be interesting for you.

>-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

View raw message