ant-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ant Wiki] Update of "AntNewbies" by ShawnBertrand
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2005 18:24:08 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Ant Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by ShawnBertrand:
http://wiki.apache.org/ant/AntNewbies

  To verify that your libraries are set up right, run "ant -diagnostics". This will list tasks
that are not available. Do not attempt to run JUnit if the -diagnostics option tells you that
junit is not available or missing a dependency.

+ ----
+
+ ```Question#14```
+ Is it possible to change the working directory of a JUNIT task under ANT? My task looks
like this:
+
+     <junit printsummary="no" showoutput="no" haltonerror="yes" haltonfailure="no"
+            fork="yes" jvm="${java.home}/bin/java.exe">
+       <formatter type="plain" usefile="false"/>
+       <formatter type="xml"/>
+       <batchtest todir="${unit.classes.dir}">
+         <fileset dir="${unit.classes.dir}" includes="${test.pres.classes}" excludes="*$*.class"/>
+       </batchtest>
+       <classpath refid="unit.tests.path"/>
+     </junit>
+
+ But the following code, which loads a DTD file, tries to load it from the directory where
ANT is being run. I need to tell ANT (or the JUnit task) to use the fileset "dir=" setting
as the current working directory, since it is where the DTD file will be.
+
+ ----
+