ant-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: <exec> and stream experts, Gump needs you
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2005 15:47:56 GMT
After my recently-confessed failure to get pipes
working in Ant (Windows' fault I swear) I hardly
consider myself an expert... :) .  With that
disclaimer having been made, I could try to take a
look if I had a ready-made test environment....

-Matt

<http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=112109511300004&r=1&w=2>,