ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Ziad EL KHATIB" <z.elkha...@smart-up.net>
Subject multiple data sources in my web app
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2005 15:16:26 GMT
hello everybody,

i'm working on a web application using struts. i have an access to a
database using a datasource. i've configured my datasource parameters in a
resource bundle. the problem is that i'm going to have several environments
so the datasource config will change. what's the best way to dynamise all
that ? maybe using ant but how ?

i use the struts data-sources tag in struts-config.xml. i'll have 3 data
source for example. my question is, how can i use the right data source in
function of the environment in which i am ? i would like to that the most
proper way so that it can be dynamic and so that i don't have to change my
code before deploying froman environment to an other ...

thanks all :-)